Fun Linds... I'm glad you finally did one! It's fun to see what everyone is up to. You gotta get Britt going on one! You guys are so cute and look as good as ever!
LINDS!!!! I'm so grateful I found you! It's been so long and it's so fun to see pictures of you and your cute family. Who would have ever thought that blogging could keep us close? haha I love you girl! Keep in touch! P.S. same blog! haha! love you
Linds~ Hey through a long list of bloggers I found your blog. You and Brandon make the cutest couple! I love you both and hope that life is going well for you. I always catch up with you guys through Greg and Bianca. Have a great day. Kelli Schwarz
Hey Linds! Your blog is adorable!! Isn't this a fun new way to keep in touch?!?! You and Brandon look so happy and like you are doing great, Since you guys are doing a yearly trip to Florida you should just pop up to DC and stop by!!!keep in touch!
I found your blog through Tiffany. The last time I saw you was at Tiff's wedding. Of course you look as beautiful and grown up as ever. I haven't seen Brandon in such a long time. He looks adorable too. I'm so happy for the two of you. Fun to catch up on your lives.
LINDSAY.... I was so happy when i came upon your blog. You are brandon are so darn cute. i love all you pictures and you look beautiful! hope everything is going well.!
Brandon and I met at Lone Peak High School. He was a senior when I was a sophmore, yes highschool sweethearts. Brandon left on his mission to Germany/Austria right before my senior year started. When he got back two years later, we were ready to get married and we wasted no time! He got back in July 2004 and we were married September 23, 2004. Brandon graduated from BYU's Finance program in April 2008, and I graduated in Exercise Science from BYU in December 2008. Brandon is now working for Lone Peak Asset Management, and we're getting ready to move to Las Vegas in June for me to go to PA School there. We're just loving every minute of our lives together!
8 comments:
Fun Linds... I'm glad you finally did one! It's fun to see what everyone is up to. You gotta get Britt going on one! You guys are so cute and look as good as ever!
You and your family are still as cute as ever!! Congrats on the marathon, that's impressive!
Your blog is so cute. You and Brandon look so good to. That is awesome you did a marathon. I am jealous!! Tell brandon we said hi!!
LINDS!!!! I'm so grateful I found you! It's been so long and it's so fun to see pictures of you and your cute family. Who would have ever thought that blogging could keep us close? haha I love you girl! Keep in touch!
P.S. same blog! haha! love you
Linds~ Hey through a long list of bloggers I found your blog. You and Brandon make the cutest couple! I love you both and hope that life is going well for you. I always catch up with you guys through Greg and Bianca. Have a great day. Kelli Schwarz
Hey Linds! Your blog is adorable!! Isn't this a fun new way to keep in touch?!?! You and Brandon look so happy and like you are doing great, Since you guys are doing a yearly trip to Florida you should just pop up to DC and stop by!!!keep in touch!
Linds,
I found your blog through Tiffany. The last time I saw you was at Tiff's wedding. Of course you look as beautiful and grown up as ever. I haven't seen Brandon in such a long time. He looks adorable too. I'm so happy for the two of you. Fun to catch up on your lives.
Wishing you all the best!
Lisanne
LINDSAY.... I was so happy when i came upon your blog. You are brandon are so darn cute. i love all you pictures and you look beautiful! hope everything is going well.!
Post a Comment