Wednesday, October 31, 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

We did some pumpkin carving with the Maughans and the Egans. I have to admit... I got the pumpkin trophy for the Maughan side this year! (Matt Cannon took it for the Egan side.. boy I otta...) The one above is Brandon's pumpkin-- it's a dragon some bats and mine is the Happy Halloween one below for the Maughan side.

These are our pumpkins for the Egan side. I loved Brans! It's a pumpkin eating a smaller pumpkin that was made out of an apple. Mine is a headless horseman.


We have an annual Halloween Party- it was at our house this year. We had a lot of fun! We played some games, did the limbo, and a pinata. Bran and I were 80's joggers-- ha ha and we forgot to get a picture together. You can see all of the creative costumes this year! You've gotta love Halloween! Lets hear it for the boys! And the ladies

4 comments:

Bianca said...

hey- i tagged you on my blog since kel tagged me :) you have to fill out all this information, 10 questions etc. and by 'have to' i mean 'don't have to if you don't want to'
xox

Mark and Mel said...

Haha..it must be tagging season! Well, I just tagged ya too! Love ya, Linz!

Michelle said...

I'm taggin you, too, Lil Sis!! HAVE FUN!!!

Bianca said...

i look so good as elastigirl