Thursday, January 3, 2008

Palm Springs

Okay I have so much to post- I haven't posted anything from the holidays yet! I'll just do one thing at a time! A couple of days after Christmas, we went to Palm Springs for a little vacation before school starts. It was so much fun and most of all- so relaxing! It was 70 degrees most of the trip. I think our batteries are charged and we're ready for a new semester-- or as ready as we can be right????

5 comments:

Andrea Ingersoll said...

Finally you POSTED! yay! it looks like you two are having fun....but i'm still mad you went. So much for hanging out every day over the break! I started school today. TEAR. MISS YOU GUYS!

Anonymous said...

It's about time! WE NEED TO HANG OUT! DID U DYE UR HAIR?!

Britt said...

How Fun! Isn't it the best to be able to pack up and just head out for the weekend with your man? We love weekend getaways!

Michelle said...

Looks like fun! I'm way jealous! I'm gald we finally got an update, though! :)

Jana said...

Lindsay! You guys are so cute! I hope all is going well for you!

-Jana (Henderson) Bishop
houseofbishop.blogspot.com