Thursday, January 24, 2008

Snowmobiling

Every year, we go on a weekend snowmobiling trip with the Maughans. We had so much fun! We went up to Wolf Creek, slept over and played in the snow all day. I thought sledding was the best part! This hill may not look that big, but it was the biggest hill I've ever sledded down! We had a blast.


6 comments:

Michelle said...

How jealous am I?! That looks like a lot of fun and Cambree's looking so big! I'm glad you're back but glad you're home.

cherilyn said...

that would be so much fun!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

That looks FREEZING but you look pretty..... so does Bran.

Bianca said...

hey snow bunny! glad you posted! let's have a 'nasty night! love you!

Thorntons said...

Hey Linds you have really good pictures! Better than I do I need to get them from you! They are cute! Let's go to costco and put them all on a disc! I need to get the ones from my camera and add it,but I have to get a cd first because the memory card won't work in the computer.I love you! See you soon!

Thorntons said...

Yeah just call me and we can figure out a time to do your hair! The only time I can't is on Wednesday. Let me know! I'm pretty open for whenever this week! Love you!