Okay so my life isn't so interesting at the moment. I haven't had anything new to post for a while because this last month as been pretty mellow. Here are a few pics from the last week! On Valetine's, we went with Maughan's to Market Street Grill for lunch. It was soooo good! And Mike gave us the best Valentine's present...window washer fluid! He's always so practical. Then today was Chris's last basketball game of the season. He played great and it has been so fun watching him! And for those of you who care, I dyed my hair really dark yesterday as you can tell!! Fun stuff. 






Aida at 2 Months
7 years ago
.jpg)






18 comments:
I love your hair... I think it looks so cute! It makes me want to do something different with mine... I'm jealous! You always look gorgeous no matter what!
Your hair looke AWESOME! You guys are so cute!
oh my... I love your hair really really dark--you look like me! Just kidding....beautiful linzer hopper!
Oh I love the dark hair! One of these days I am going to get up the courage and darken mine. Looking at how cute yours is makes me want to do it now.
Hey Linds!! K, cutest blog! I just started so I don't know how to do all the cute stuff but, oh well-I'm so excited that I can at least see what you and everyone are up to. Sorry I've been so bad at calling, you know me, my mom can't even get a hold of me and usually when I have free time I'm napping with the Blobsters. Yep, I'm still up at least 3x's in the night. I miss all of you guys and can't wait to see you.
Oh yah, I love your hair :)
love the hair!
Lindsay, I am so glad I found you on here...who knew there were so many people in the blogging world!! Hope you are doing well....you look great so I am guessing everything is!! Hannah x
Lindsay, I am so glad I found you on here...who knew there were so many people in the blogging world!! Hope you are doing well....you look great so I am guessing everything is!! Hannah x
Wow! Lindsay, Its been a long time! I saw your blog on Cymony's! How are things? Our blog is burrup.blogspot.com so we can keep in touch more than seeing each other every now and then!
Hey Cute Girl! Long time no see, lets play soon! I love the hair! What should I do with mine- I am so sick of it! You and Ang are always mixing it up!
Email me your email address so I can add you into my blog danimabry@hotmail.com
Hey Linds, how do you do a cute header like yours? And we're coming up next week so I'll call you so we can play!
Linz! hey you, what's up? I haven't talked to you in forever! I love your hair! It's so cute like that. Hope you guys are doing well!
Darren's grandma's name is Connie and his grandpa's name is Webster. They are from Preston, ID. But I'm sure we are all related somehow!
not that it hasn't been said....but i love your hair!!! i wish i could have dark hair like that. it looks so good. hey,the shower was so fun the other day. i say we get together soon to do some crafting or have a girls night.
I LOVE the hair! It suits you perfectly! You look beautiful!
Lindsay! Its' been forever! Love your pics. Love the dark hair! You're still as gorgeous as ever! Hope all is well!
Post a Comment