Friday, March 7, 2008

Candice's Baby Shower

I should have posted about this weeks ago, but you all know I hardly ever do things on time. A couple of weeks ago I threw a baby shower for one of my best friends, Candice Bischoff (Tolbert). She is having twin baby girls that are due in just 5 weeks or so! It was so fun to see everyone and I couldn't be more excited for Cand!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Andrea Ingersoll said...

That was sure a fun baby shower. When I have one of those things, you should throw me one like that. You look gorgeous in the pics too. Hot Mama

Michelle said...

I wish I could have been there to see her!! But she looks awesome - tell her I said that! And, of course, you look great, too!! :)

Woods said...

I had a blast, it was so fun to see everyone. I love your cute place.

cherilyn said...

fun!
and btw, your hair looks really good!