Monday, March 10, 2008

Chel Bells!

Happy Birthday to my older sister! Her birthday really was yesterday, but once again, I am late. Michelle turned 25 yesterday. She is such an amazing person! For those of you who don't know her, she is the mother of two adorable little girls, works part time, and is graduating in Community Health in August. She is always happy and I never hear her complain, even though I am sure her life gets pretty hectic! Happy Birthday Chel, I love you!




8 comments:

Mark and Mel said...

What a sweet tribute to Chel! All that you said about her is so true! I love your blog background by the way. It's so cute!

So how are you?! Hope all is well! Love ya!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

YINZZA- let me know if you want a different pic for the header. I bet you do!!!! The cute one with the black shirts is too small. SO...e-mail me a new picture or that one (cause it will be the original size if you e-mail it to me) otay? Otay have a good day!

Woods said...

Hey quit making your blog so dang cute! I love it!!

Dani said...

Hey it was so good to see you when we came up! I wish we could've hung out more and played! You guys will have to come down here next:) Next time lets do Macaroni Grill, no more Thanksgiving Point...sorry, I had been craving it since we had been in Az. and it was a total let down! We miss you guys - let me know when you can come down cause you ARE sometime soon huh?? k good, i'm making you :)

Mark and Mel said...

OH my heck, how could i forget our gymnastics class?! We were all so jealous because you were so bouncy, especially off of your round offs! Haha. Oh yeah, that was while you guys lived with us! Good times!! See ya next month!

Michelle said...

Thanks Linz! You're so sweet and I love you!!

Britt said...

Just had to say I love love love....LOVE your hair!!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog :) see you in like 3 hours give or take a few minutes.