Friday, March 21, 2008

Er-Bear

Yesterday was my baby sister's 18th Birthday. Erika is probably the sweetest person I know. She is always trying to help people, and sees the best in everyone. I love spending time with her! I can't believe she's 18 and will be graduating in May! Love you Er!



4 comments:

Andrea Ingersoll said...

Those pictures are really cute of Er Bear. I love that pictures of you and her at your bridals....amazing! I just posted one of you and bran with her on my blog--with the other birthday ones so you can steal them!!

Jobi Niu said...

You and your hubby are just too cute! COuld you be more perfect?? I don't think so.. your amazing teeth, so tan, so skinny!! YOu and all your sister's are SOOO PRETTY! I love both sides of your family, the Maughan's and the Egan's, I guess I'm just full of love.. hahhahahhaha I just read over what I typed and I sound ridiculous. Anyways I'm excited to go layout at the Rec with you and Andrea this summer, if it would EVER warm up!

Mark and Mel said...

I know I'm excited to see you guys too! Wow, I can't believe Er is 18now. I totally forgot she is a senior! That picture of you and her is so cute. Hey, do you graduate from BYU this April? When does Brandon graduate?

Mark and Mel said...

Just curious! I am trying to graduate in August...so I was seeing if I graduate with either of you! That would've been fun. If I can't make August, I'll be right there with ya in December! :)