Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Memories!

I saw this on Amanda's blog and thought it would be fun...

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

Play along if you want to!

19 comments:

Andrea Ingersoll said...

That's so fun! Okay...ummm I have way too many memories with you. Hello you're my sister. You can probably think of more with us because you have the best memory in the world. I'm trying to think of one we haven't talked about recently...

There's the time I took you snowboarding for the first time and took you through all the hardest tree trails and you kept getting stuck. You were so so mad and we got in the biggest fight.

Then there's the times when we were little and you would try to kill me by suffocated me with a blanket or tying mom's shoelaces together while she was holding me.

I remember you had the worst worst worst worst dreams and you would always come hop in my tiny little twin sized bed....when you had a nice queen bed of your own right in the next room!!!! Oh by the way, this was in HIGHSCHOOL. haha You're lucky you have brandon now!

Liz & Zac said...

I think I would have to say one memory i remember well is when a bunch of us went around with a video camera asking questions to people in Macy's grocery store. What were we thinking? Then we went to Fazoli's after.

Heather Lee said...

I'm sure if I sat here long enough I could come up with a good one, but the main memories that stick out are when we would go to kristy's kickboxing class and do air-kicks and air-punches...and not to leave out the grapevine! Such a good workout but seriously, THERE WERE BIG WINDOWS!
oh and I'm about as natural at modeling as I was doing those right hook, left hook, upper-cut combinations! Always the most awkward part of that class.

Stacey Sargent said...

Playing at your house and on your rectangular tramp! I nailed my knee on the bars, fell through the corner holes, and we had so much fun! I loved coming and playing at your house.
Another one...meeting you in the fifth grade and being beyond jealous of you and then becoming friends!

Michelle said...

HAHA! My favorite memory of you is when we shared a room while we were in junior high or something. You would always get ready for the day (i.e do your hair and makeup) every night before you went to bed. One day in particular I was pretending to be asleep in my bed and you had gotten ready and were sitting in front of the mirror on the closet door, so I could see your reflection in the mirror. You're hair was done and your makeup looked fabulous and you knew it! And I could tell you were thinking about people complimenting your good looks. You would make faces like, "Oh stop!" And you'd pretend to blush and be embarassed!! Haha! I was dying of laughter inside, but I didn't want you to know I was awake or else you'd stop!! Funny funny funny!

Anonymous said...

Man. One memory with Linds? Now that I have to think of one I can't even think. I'll break the rules and name a few, sitting next to each other on the hypnostist stage trying to get hyponotized, the guy walking on the side of the road, ah... ahhhh! Freshman year was basically ONE BIG memory with you. Younger years... are our funny memory years... which mostly consisted of fighting over worries of whether or not we were each others best cousins. And of course... last of all... you sitting on top of me and yelling "IT'S BUUUUSSSYYYY!!!

Anonymous said...

okay so I saw you posted a bunch on andrea's so I'm posting more. How about

"pintos n cheese? Head? You've changed so much!!"

"Linz how much bubble tape do you have left? ... Oh it's almost gone... LIAR!"

"Baby tell me where'd you ever learn..."

"I need you like water like breath like... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... DID WE KILL IT?!"

" Do you think they'd care if we moved all of their stuff and switched rooms?"

Our shows were so much better than the M&M circus.

On the way to Hannah's getting so wrappe dup in singing that we went way past the exit and got lost.

"You're every parents worst nightmare of a driver."

And recently you reminded me of all of my amazing foreplay music. HAHA.

You making fun of me for singing songs... and you getting into it more than me. "I want you so bad sexually!"

Haha okay anyone else that reads this post isn't going to understand anything and thing we're perverted! So I'll stop while we're still safe!

Anonymous said...

hahahhahahhaaa... and michelle's comment has me LAUGHING OUT LOUD!!!

bkjones said...

I remember being in good ol' cheer practice and all of us being so lazy and tried when we got there and then in comes Linds running laps while we all just sat there on the floor still trying to wake up! I was always like "who is this girl?"

cherilyn said...

ok, 2 memories. remember on the cruise with grandma when we had a waiter named Mario and we really wanted to get a picture with him.
also, my favorite memory is when a few years ago you said to me and andrew "remember when we were little and we made a big snow tunnel down grandma's street and went sledding down it?" and we both said "no" and you said "oh, maybe that was a dream." ha ha.

Kimmie said...

Hello long lost friend! I remember sitting up in a tree writing in our journals about boys! You always wanting to wear make up and jumping on your tramp! Hi, how are you? You are so cute!

Michelle said...

HAHA - HEather - the M&M circus rocked!!

Katie Lane said...

Michelle's comment is making me laugh!!! So here goes, the time when your mom was dropping you off somewhere and I was in the car and they had just fertilized the lawn and you asked if the little white round things would kill you, making music videos to Grease with Beau and Ange and the one time you pulled me across the room, and my own personal favorite, when you left my house and went home because I wouldn't give you a old perfume bottle with nothing in it. Love ya Linds.

tiff and chris johnson said...

LINDS!! Wow trying to narrow my favorite memory with you down to one is almost impossible. Especially since you and I spent an entire evening one time writing down all of our crazy inside jokes, half of which I totally don't even remember anymore.
Okay so first and foremost....Brittney Spears. How could we ever live this down!?! I don't think any two girls have been more obsessed with a single song artist than you and I were with her. I'm pretty sure we sang "Sometimes I run..sometimes I hide" more than brittney spears herself did. Not to mention the choreography we made up to all the songs and sang in front of the mirror in my bedroom...
I remember thinking we were totally in love with Dave and Ryan and pretty much selling our souls to the very thought of them. Junior High love is so funny-we spent a lot of time devoted to dedicating songs of sweet love to them, thinking they were made for us (probably something from the Brittney Spears album)
I also remember the time when you came with me and my family to the Homestead and we went on a carriage ride in the snow. The funny thing was, you were totally my date!! My whole family was married and in the picture they are all cuddled up together, and there you and I are, front and center all smiles with our furry snow bunny coats on and our hot chocolate haha! We were such funny friends. I love you linds-there are a thousand memories I can't even remember anymore, but the most important thing is that I remember what an amazing amazing person you. I love you!

tiff and chris johnson said...

OH my gosh you remembered so much more than i did!! But I totally remember those scream masks and I really think i had a miniature heart attack! I remember hitting taylor on top of the head with my curling iron and he got really really mad at me! and Christian was so obsessed with spooning that one night we finally all just laid down and spooned him haha kory was there too and we played truth or dare and someone made him pull his pants down in a tree in my front yard or something...so random. Anyway, your memories were so cute! I loved all our time together! I will never ever forget it! love you

Mark and Mel said...

Haha, I am laughing at Headie's memories of you! I think one of the best is POSON. Another was in gymnastics how we were all so jealous how bouncy you were! :) Or how about the circuses we used to make for each other on the trampoline? But one fun memory was on Halloween when you and Head came to my apt because Marky was out of town and we watched a movie and just talked! And of course kickboxing with Kristy! hehe!

Anonymous said...

haha I JUUUSSST noticed that you had "good good good" on there. HHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Britt said...

Oh Jeez! How fun is this post, there are so many from Jr. High....member soccer? ha ha but the ones that stand out are during the school year when you and I would write notes to each other and pass them in the hall like every day, we had to be in like 7th grade, we had those gel pens and you would make your notes all pretty and colorful, good thing we were paying attention in class, we were obviously too busy worrying about our notes! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Our prayers are with you and your family. I'm so sorry Linds. We love you guys.