Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Pink Shoelaces

Was anyone else SHOCKED??





I have really liked Jesse from the beginning but I never thought she would choose him as her husband. He has been the underdog from the first episode! CRAZY!

5 comments:

Jobi Niu said...

For real.. "pink shoelaces" Who would have thought?? You had way better pictures than me on my post!.. ha ha I totally agree with you. :)
I loved lookin at your pics from your vacation, I'm so jealous! You have the DREAM body! Not kidding. WOW! And you and Brandon are just so dang cute together, how's the swimmin comin along??

Michelle said...

I totally agree with you!! (I love that you posted about it, too, by the way!!) I was kind of upset after watching the proposals, but then Jesse and DeAnna looked so happy together . . so I had to be happy for them. But I feel really bad for Jason :(

Andrea Ingersoll said...

Crazy is right. That was an intense episode!!! PS I need the canyon pics. You're going to be hating me....

Britt said...

I couldn't agree more! But you can't help but smile and be happy for them when you see them together.....i know i know its TV and people think its fake and all crap but I love it! Seriously on the aftershow they were adorable. Im glad that you share my love for "garbage" TV!

Michelle said...

LOVE the new background! It's so summer-y!