Wednesday, July 23, 2008

John Mayer

On Monday Night, we went with Maughan's to the John Mayer concert. He was AWESOME. Most entertaining concert ever! It was up at the Usana Amphitheater. I had never been there before-- I LOVED being at an outside concert!

We were SO hoping to see Jennifer Anniston at the concert. We heard she is touring with him so we looked for her everywhere...no luck.

Greg and Bianca got tickets too
Colbie Caillat opened for him and she did a really good job. She said she still gets really nervous to be up on stage and she wrote a song about it. I thought it was cute of her to talk about that and show her vulnerable side. She was good!

Here's John Mayer. If you haven't been to a concert of his yet...you have to go!

12 comments:

Michelle said...

I was going to call you today and ask you about the concert! Looks like it was fun! I forgot collie was going to be performing! I love her voice!

Jobi Niu said...

How FUN! I LOVE John Mayer. Gosh you guys do way fun stuff.. freakin spoiled!

Mark and Mel said...

Hey you! How have you been? I haven't talked to you in so long! Lucky you going to the John Mayer concert! Hope you had a ball!

Mark and Mel said...

I know, I haven't been able to blog much! All I have been doing over the past couple months is school. Whenever I had a free second I was working on it because all my stuff is due tomorrow, but now I am finally done! So now I can blog whenever I want! hehe.

The DeVries said...

yo. I TAGGED YOU!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

That looks like so much fun. We should have got tickets too. That's where the Jessica Simpson concert was. It is way fun being at an outside concert. Your body is a wonderland, by the way.

bkjones said...

I wanted to go to that concert! Too bad you didn't scope out Jennifer Anniston, maybe next time!

Jana said...

JealOUS! :)

Brandon and Amanda Gregory said...

I love John Mayer!!! That would have been a good one to go to! It looks like you had a great time:) Our little girl loves to hear his music. there are times that she is crying in the car and we put him on and she will stop. Haha so we really like him alot haha.

Erin said...

Lindsay! I amd So happy I found your blog! I'm sorry we never caught up withone another when I was in Utah.. I left you a message after I missed your drop by.. sorry I have an 8 o clock bed time these days! lol:)

Kimmie said...

Lindsay, I am sorry about your uncle. My mom was telling me about it and I saw something on the news with your dad in it. It's so scary. I'll pray for your family.

Mark and Mel said...

Hey Linz, I just wanted to tell you that I'm so sorry to hear about your Uncle Jay. When I found out last night, I felt sick inside. I went to bed with even more appreciation to have Mark by my side. Thank goodness for the gospel and eternal families! Your family is in our prayers!