We went to Lake Tahoe a couple of weeks ago with Greg and Bianca. Bran and I both had never been there before...it was gorgeous. We camped the first three nights, and then stayed in a hotel the last two nights. It was so much fun to camp! They boys weren't too excited for it...but they did it, and I think they had fun too. Greg and Bianca have all of the pictures of the whole trip, but they're gone for two weeks and I can't wait that long! We have some pictures of a couple of days at the beach so this will just have to do! Here we are the first day at Pope Beach. I absolutely loved Tahoe, but I did find something really bad about it: The water is FREEZING! I was so excited to get out and swim in open water but I pretty much had a panic attack everytime I got in... Brandon was laughing his head off.
Here is Bran eating lunch. If you zoom in on the picture, you will see a tiny cabin he made out of pine needles. K, he was so proud of this! I kid you not... he spent like an hour walking around trying to find perfect pines, and then spent forever building it. It's actually pretty impressive...
They boys playing football
Our second day there, we did a hike down to Emerald Bay. As you can see, the view is awesome.
Here we are at the bottom...oh happy day
Poor Bran...just trying to protect his skin. Well that will have to do for now! We had a blast!
Aida at 2 Months
7 years ago
.jpg)






9 comments:
Those pics are SO PRETTY! I heard the water is so cold there.. ugh I hate that! How fun though. You guys do such fun things, I'm jealous. I guess I'll get my time to do those fun things after my kids are all grown up ha ha ha
what a fun trip!! I need to get out on a vacation soon because that is totally making me jealous! Chris says you two popped in the other day and got some shoes :-) So mad I'm never there to hang out with the bunch, but maybe next time. I'm so sorry to hear about your uncle Jay. I know how sad it is to lose someone at such a young age-my uncle is battling cancer right now and has six young kids to leave behind as well (Jeanette's dad) you probably remember him. Anyway, I feel for your loss and the loss of your family. We will keep them in our prayers for sure! Love you linds!
How fun! It looks so beautiful there! I'll definitely have to put it on my "Must See" list! I had fun with you at lunch yesterday - hopefully I'll see you today too!
How fun! I loved Tahoe and all I did was drive through it. I would love to actually stay there! You guys are always doing such fun things!
L.U.C.K.Y
How fun! You make the rest of us look like a bunch of lazy people! I'm jealous!
I'm with Ashley, everytime I look at your blog I am reminded of what a loser I am! What a fun trip! The best part by far is Brandon's pine needle project. Very creative and that is some dedication!
i'll get you the rest of those pics on a cd... can't wait for the next adventure! :)
i've never been there either. looks like it's beautiful!
Post a Comment