Thursday, August 21, 2008

Yet another tag

I've seen this on a ton of blogs and it looks fun! So....


My name:



Of course Lindsay Lohan pops up…


Middle name: Egan

Last name: (Maughan)

Oh that’s funny...I found my two cougarette cousins: Stefanie and Jessica





Age

There’s Miss Lindsay again…should I change my name??



A place would like to visit: Virgin Islands




My favorite place: Anywhere that has a pool AND a beach! That’s the best!




A past love:



Jeff on “Girls just want to have fun”- he has the best round-off back-hand spring I’ve ever seen.



College degree: Exercise Science



The place I grew up:





A pet that I've had:



First job: Cooking Burgers at Kountry Korner



Favorite Food::



Favorite Treat:

Dark Chocolate is ONE of my favorites- too many to choose!


Favorite color:



What I'm doing right now:

Isn't this the most amazing laundry room ever? I wouldn't mind doing laundry at all if my room looked like this.

A bad habit :

Okay you can’t tell from this picture, but I have the worst habit of picking the mascara off my eyelashes. Consequently, I am losing my eyelashes quick!!

10 comments:

cherilyn said...

ha ha, back hand spring. you're funny.

Gabe, Melissa, and Jace said...

Thats funny you pick your maskera off. I use to do that and i had to stop because all of my eyelashes were coming out too. Hope you guys are doing good. We miss you and need to get together soon!!

Bianca said...

i want that laundry room too!

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh! I totally forgot about that guy from Girls Jsut Wanna Have Fun! We loved him!! And his gymnastics was awesome!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

K this tag is so dang cute. That laundry room is amazing. It actually looks just like my new one...not. Jeff hahahhaha that is soo funny. He is the best dancer ever. I love his tank tops.

Jobi Niu said...

CUTE!! I loved it! "should I change my name?" ha ha I was laughing so hard. Lindsay Lohan is a great romodel what are you talkin about?!? ;)

Lisanne Lee said...

You've had pet chickadee's???!!! How cute. I just love you two together. Hope you are happy as ever.

Loves,

Lisanne

Anonymous said...

Hey lindsay! I just started a blog to keep in touch with my family , I moved to West Virginia, and I found your blog. I haven't seen you since my reception, right? Keep in touch, Sarah.

Michelle said...

I guess 95' wasn't too bad - unless you like at my hair and clothes! YIKES!! So when are you going to update??

Mark and Mel said...

Haha. That is hilarious a past love was Jeff!!!!

It was so fun to see you guys a few weeks ago. Christmas is going to be so fun!