Friday, September 19, 2008

Rachelle

I wanted to pay a quick tribute to my cute little cousin, Rachelle. Rachelle was baptized on September 6th. It was such a great day- and she looked so beautiful in her white baptism dress! Love you Chelle!


4 comments:

Andrea Ingersoll said...

She's such a cutie. That was a fun day. Note to self: I shouldn't squat like that in that dress. Good luck in your triathalon tomorrow! I can't wait to hear all about it. Make sure you take some pics - I wish we could be there. No we haven't even started Prison Break either. Too bad you heard a big secret. That sure dampens the season.

Heather Lee said...

hahah you and your sister are two of my favorite people...a freckle competition! What's this I'm reading about? A triathlon??? Now that's a real competition. How did it go?

Michelle said...

Those are some really cute pictures! She's just so adorable! I'm glad you took pictures of that day! Can't wait to talk to you about your triathalon! CALL ME!

Michelle said...

So I saw you yesterday but I didn't really get to talk to you!! So I know you're busy and everything but we should get together and hang out sometime. Call me when you can!