Friday, September 5, 2008

Camping

We went up the canyon with my family a little while ago to cook dinner and hang out. Uncle Clay came up with us, and it was so fun! We were trying to get some pictures that weren't so "ordinary". It didn't work out the way we wanted it to... Here's the first one we took of Ange and Aust:
Then it turned into this...He's just cuppin' that thing!
Here's Bran and me... um- didn't turn out as cool as we though it would
Neither did this one...





So we finally caved and just took a normal picture.
The boys built a wood raft and set it on fire to see how far it would go--the things you think of when you're in the wild!



A few nights after that, we went camping with Ange and Austin-we found THE BEST spot! The only problem was...we forgot a flashlight. We took a billion pictures in our tent and we got a few that sort of worked out.



In the morning, Ange made the most amazing foiled breakfast burritos. Here's Bran enjoying his. And of course he has his best friend Moutain Dew in his hand at 9:00 in the morning!



I'm so sad summer's over!

16 comments:

Jess, Spence, Brody and Liv said...

Girl, we are all sad summer is over.... kinda feels like it never happened! How are ya? Whats new for you?

Thorntons said...

Hey Linds I had to put a block on my blog I'll tell you why later. E-mail me if you want to view my blog. brittanythornton@comcast.net

Gabe, Melissa, and Jace said...

How fun!! I love camping! I'm really sad summers over too. Have you started back at school? Hope you're doing good!!

cherilyn said...

so fun. i love your pictures that didn't quite work out.

Jen said...

Haha! I also loved your creative pictures. It looks like you guys had lots of fun!

Mark and Mel said...

Oh my gosh, I haven't been camping in forever! Looks like fun! How's life? Did school start yet?

Michelle said...

Oh how fun! I'm sad that I never got to go camping this summer! I guess in a couple weeks we'll camp before fishing . . .so yeah! That's good! Thos pics are really cute!

Jobi Niu said...

I'm so sad summer days are over too. Looks like you guys had so much fun!! You're freaking gorgeous! All of your sisters are. You and Brandon are hilarious. So dang cute together.

Adam & Alissa said...

We had so much fun at your house the other night. I just love hangin' out with the "Egan" sisters! Brandon and Austin are funny too! :)

I love camping! We have a eight man tent so next time you go invite us and we can all squeeze in together!!! Nice and cozy!

You are adorable, lets play again soon.

Katie Lane said...

Wow, how fun and adverterous you guys are. I wish we could do stuff like that. Enjoy it, while there are no kids...

Andrea Ingersoll said...

HAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAH why are we so funny?

Travis and Courtney said...

Hey Linds! Yes it's good to be back into the blogging world. =) I'm trying my best to make it look fun, but I'm afraid I still need your help finding a cute background or somthing to spice it up! haha I don't know much about all this fun stuff. But yours is adorable. I love it! Oh and yes, last weekend was a blast. We need to do it more often. It's so fun to get together! Talk to you soon. Sure love ya!

Harmony said...

Ha ha i love that you and brandon were trying to be all creative for the camera you guys are freakin funny. you guys have done so much this summer! i am jealous

Thorntons said...

Cute pics Linds! I love you guys! Can't wait for Cancun!!!! See you soon!

Anonymous said...

Geeez, you guys are seriously the most adventurous people I know. that looks like tons of fun.
p.s. Thanks for remembering me, hahaha, I thought you were going to think I was a crazy blog stalker, oh wait, I am.

Tiffinee said...

Hmmmmm.....so now we how that forest fire started in that area!! They said on the news that there was some little raft that caught the whole mountain on fire! Those poor little animals that lost their homes!! Nice Brand!