Friday, September 26, 2008

T.R.I.A.T.H.L.O.N

Ok, I have so much posting to catch up on. Since school started, I don't have as much time for blogging...sad. Last weekend Bran, Bianca and I did the Kokopelli Triathlon in St. George. It was such a fun experience for Bran and I to do together! Bran swam first, and then he waited a few minutes so we could do the bike and run together.


Here's Bianca and I before the race started. I know wet suits are the least attractive things out there, but I've got to document the pics! Bran and me before
Here's a cool candid picture Greg got of Brandon just as he was getting out of the lake.

Me trying to hurry and change for the next event!



Here's a cool pic of Bianca bikin' it... check out the background!

Bran and I biking--Thank GOODNESS for our friends Shawn and Tiffinee! Like two days before we left to go to St. George, Shawn and Tiff let us take their bikes, helmets, some of their clothes, water bottles, car rack...EVERYTHING! Let's just say we were a tid bit unprepared!

Here's Bianca crossing the finish line!

Here we are running- just about to cross...

The finish line!
Good job babe =)
Bianca and I after it's all over.
Good Times!

16 comments:

Kelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly said...

Good job! So impressive! Was it your first tri? I thought I was going to die the first time I did one (at least in the water), but I loved it! They're addicting :)

Anonymous said...

Can I just say that you guys are Amazing! I would love to do that or, I mean, be able to. I thought I was doing great to even attempt six miles (running, that is), you guys are so ambitious! ! Ps love the wet suits. Where can I get one? No, seriously, where can I get one? Just kidding, but for real Great Job!

Woods said...

WOW Girl!! Maybe you should be my personal trainer! That's sweet, I wish I could say I've done that.

Andrea Ingersoll said...

No one will ever or has ever looked better in wet suits than you, bianca, and brandon. you can see your leg muscles through the suit. sexy. thats an awesome picture of you and brandon finishing the line...and the one of bianca on the bike! how fun! I wish we could have been there. maybe next year austin and I will do it. oh wait...probably not - I am afraid of the water. shoot. and we would have to pay austin big bucks.

Gabe, Melissa, and Jace said...

That's so fun that you guys did that together. You guys look like pros. Those wet suits are a good look for you guys:)

Erin said...

WOW.. how fun!:) Remember the good ole days when you and I ran together?? Aww track :) You could defintitly school me these days.. sad sad :P

Bischoff Family said...

WOW! Congrats to you and Brandon... He did it!!

Michelle said...

You guya are so awesome! I want to be like you when I grow up . . . maybe someday!! And those wet suits are freakin hot!!

Adam & Alissa said...

"Did you ever know that you're my hero,and everything I would like to be?"

Bette Midler wrote that song about my feelings about you guys and your athletic ability!

I am SO freakin LAZY and every time I look at your HOTT bod I am reminded! ha ha ha I still love ya though. Ange and I are going to that chick flick with Richard Gere on Saturday while the guys are at conference, you should come!

cherilyn said...

you are insane. in a good way though. you make me want to start doing SOMETHING exercise related, maybe i'll start with running 1/2 a mile. :)

Jobi Niu said...

DAng! I wish I looked like that in a wet suit! You have a perfect body! I would love to do something like that! How fun that you got to do it with a friend and your hubby too, I seriously laugh thinkin about ENoch doing one of these. ha ha ha ha I love him. WAY pretty views in the backround! Good job guys!

Harmony said...

All i can say is wow! i am lucky if i can get brody to go on a walk with me around the block. you guys are freakin awesome!

Mark and Mel said...

Linz! Good job! And tell Bran good job too! :) That's awesome, I wish I would've known last night. I would have had you tell me all about it!

Hey, it was so fun to see you guys yesterday. Hope my dad didn't freak you guys out too much! :) Chel texted me first thing this morning about the book!

Lori said...

So I'm completely impressed and jealous. You guys have endless energy! I love reading your blog. I just started one myself because of all my cute nieces and nephews blogs....
It will be fun to keep in touch.
Love, Aunt Lori

the Horton Hurricane said...

Brand and Lindsey you guys are so cute good for you guys to do that together. Your blog is darling we miss you and love you both. Jenny