Our niece Cambree turned 3 on October 13. She's more like 17 in a 3-year old body! We love this girl so much! She's so sweet, and SO fun. We just can't get enough of her! Happy Birthday Cambree, we love you!
Aida at 2 Months
7 years ago
Our niece Cambree turned 3 on October 13. She's more like 17 in a 3-year old body! We love this girl so much! She's so sweet, and SO fun. We just can't get enough of her! Happy Birthday Cambree, we love you!
Posted by
Brandon and Lindsay
at
7:39 PM
8 comments:
Wow, I don't know if I knew you had a niece! Is that Brandon's sister's daughter? She's a doll! Looks like a good time!
I love that little girl too! I love that she remembers EVERYONE's names. She really is like 17. Cute cute cute cute cute pictures. You look goo ooo oood.
Wow! I seriously love that little girl!
Okay, I have to give credit where credit is due! I didn't do the girl's hair! My friend did. She is a hair-pro! Her kids are always decked out at church with perfect little hair-dos, so when she offered, I said, "heck yes!" I always laugh because Bella has like no hair, but in the pics she actually has a little volume! Who would've thought?!
So I am pretty sure we have invited ourselves to the Annual Maughn Halloween Party! You can lock your doors if you don't want us to come. I realized we just started planning our costumes with Aust & Andrea and never actually got the invite! HA HA HA HA
So just a heads up, we wanna come! We haven't played in a while!
PS We changed our blog address to http://web.me.com/alissaingersoll
Hopefully this one will work better!
See ya tomorrow night! Or not??!! :)
Your neices and nephews are so dang cut. Cambria is so smart i remember when you watched her when we were over at your house one time. She has gotten so big.
It looks like you guys are having lots of fun. Sorry, I haven't written back to you - I am kind of a bad blogger! We are way excited to have a little girl. I haven't heard anything about a shower yet. How have you guys been? We don't run into you a football games this year!
Hey sweetness just stopping in to say hi! Hope you guys are doing well! xoxoxo
Post a Comment