We had our annual Halloween party on Saturday night. We had some pretty sweet costumes this year! It was a fun-filled night! We:
played the dating game
had a costume contest
hit an awesome dinosaur pinata
played the classic "cup game"
did the limbo
played mafia
ate lots!!
Bran and I decided to be Frosty. We stayed in these costumes about 5 minutes before we were both overheated and out of breath.
Alissa and the pinata going at it
Greg letting Court swing away at the airAnd here's pretty much the whole group: Top left: Ben and Angelique/Simon and Paula, Flake family/lady bugs, Annie and Caleb/not quite sure??? Gabe and Melissa/cop and con, Court and Travis/hill-billies, Matt and Brittany/the elderly--and litte witch Cambree, Matt and Michelle/mummy and dracula, Adam and Alissa/the Joker and Poison Ivy, Greg and Bianca/ Fred and Barney, Braydn and Katie/Polygomists, me and Bran/Snowmen, Ange and Austin/Catwoman and Batman
Yay, can't wait for next year!




Here's some of the boys (above) and girls (below) at the beginning of the party.
.jpg)






18 comments:
so fun, and frosty is a unique costume!
How fun!! Seriously Halloween is the best and it almost is more fun when you're older! 9/19/09 is the date it will be in Utah at La Caille actually, and I can't post a picture cuz my camera is broken!!!! But once it is fixed I will, but by that time no one will care haha! xoxoxo
Fun party!! And I love your costumes by the way. The snowmen were awesome! I bet you did get hot though! :) I'm so excited because me and Jordan are dressing up for the first time since we met! We have some fun costumes. I can't wait until Halloween so I can take pictures! :) I'm so happy to see you have a blog. So much easier to keep in touch this way.
Wow. Everyone has such creative costumes! That sounds like a really fun party!
You guys looked great in your snowman costumes! Thanks again for putting everything together..it was a blast!!
I love your costumes! haha sounds like it was so fun... Happy Halloween.
You guys always know how to host the best halloween parties. Your guyses halloween costumes were so cute and creative. Thanks again for inviting us. We had a blast!!
What a fun party! I love you outfits, how hilarious. Yes, we should have a sushi party! It's really fun. Even if they don't turn out pretty (some of them look awful) it is still really good. We're not brave enough to do raw on our own, but we do shrimp tempura and salmon - it's way yum. We have all the weird little things to do it too, it would be fun to get together! and our kitchen is huge.
K seriously! What a fun party! The costumes are all freakin awesome!
We had so much fun! THANKS!
I love the costumes!!! Cutest snowman I've ever seen. Napoleon and Tabitha were in tri-cities for a workshop. We just had 3 hours of classes with them. I love them too! And there just as nice and cute in person.
You guys are do dang cute! I love that you are still celebrating halloween as adults it looks so fun.
ok hi.
listen i would never cheat hitting a pinata. cards on the other hand... that's a different story :)
ok see you soon. love you!
oh and i think that was our best party yet!
cute costumes! Just wanted to let you know that I am changing my blog to private so if you still want to read ours make sure and get me your email. Thanks
Do you like the header picture? I was looking for some others to use, but you can't do pictures that show faces cause it looks weird, so you either have to be looking at each other or kissing or something like that. If you have any others you wnat me to try (like engagements or wedding ones) e-mail them to me. i think it is the cutest thing ever. loves
Of course I remember it! My favorite memory from our snowboarding adventures has gotta be that time we fell off the lift on front of the ski club... and the time we got stuck on that black diamond. P.S. You guys make great snowmen :)
Linds, I finally added you back onto my friends list!!!! I just realized I had never done that!! So, yeah.....now I can read your blog!! O.K....the snowman outfits were the best!! You guys are so dang cute! I miss you and love you! I called the other day because Jordan was asking for you, so I was just seeing if you happen to me around!!
That sounds like so much fun! You are Bran looked awesome! I tag you!
Post a Comment