Alright so I have two things to post about: Gracie's birthday on October 30 (little late), and my Aunt Karol's baby shower. Let's start with Gracie's party. Chel threw the cutest Halloween birthday party. We carved pumpkins, played games, and ate Chel's homemade chicken noodle soup and fresh french bread....yuuum. Gracie and all of her cute presents-- besides those little blue rain boots. I don't really like them that much. ha ha j/k all the way Ange

The Turpin Family
Gracie with her fruit punch mastache and disco Er
Chel and Gracie opening presents
The poor ghost cake was accidentally dropped...it was ok though. Gracie didn't care one bit!
Ashley and her "best friend" Cambree
Here's Nicole, Ashlyn and Aften carving their pumpkins
me and Ash carving, and Er and Cambree carving
__________________________________________________________________
My cute Aunt Karol is having her baby girl a just a few weeks. Look how adorable she is--I just love her! Here's the cute fam awaiting baby Allison
Here is the invitation Ange created- cute right??

They got SOO many cute girl clothes
Here's Marc, me, Rachelle, and Er
Here's Brittany, Mom, Chel, Amy, and Marc
The Hansen family: Bethany, Aubrey, Carla, and Caitlin
Cher and Lucy (I don't know why this keeps coming up so small)
and here's Caitlin and Karol- Caitlin made this blanket for Karol. It's so cute. I was like, "Caitlin, I need you to teach me how to sew!" The whole party was like, "That's not even sewing...she crocheted it!" Yeah yeah yeah... technicalitiy!

Cher and Lucy (I don't know why this keeps coming up so small)
and here's Caitlin and Karol- Caitlin made this blanket for Karol. It's so cute. I was like, "Caitlin, I need you to teach me how to sew!" The whole party was like, "That's not even sewing...she crocheted it!" Yeah yeah yeah... technicalitiy!And to end it off... Ashley's "funny face"

.jpg)






8 comments:
Just stopping by to say hi and that you look absolutely beautiful in the picture at the shower (i think thats where you are :) I love the dark hair did you color it? Whatever you did it's so stinkin cute!
So you look different---dark hair? bangs? whatever it is you look absolutely beautiful as always. We'll be thinking of you on your trip. ENJOY!!!!
We should just share a blog...want to? Just kidding
Looks like a lot of fun!! I love getting together with family and friends for showers, so fun!! I love your hair. You look really good with bangs. I don't think i could pull it off, but you definately can! You look georgous as always:)
so i would have to agree with everyone else and say how dang cute your hair is! i love it! that color looks so good with your dark skin. Brandon's a lucky guy.
Love the post Linz! That was pretty funny with the whole sewing vs. croqueting thing! HA! What's the difference really!?
Cute pics Linds!! They are all so lucky to have an Aunt like you!!! Oh, and no fair that Britt gets a girl!!!
Cute pics! You guys have been having some good times! How fun! Are you doing THanksgiving with Bran's side or our side? Or does Grandma Dee still do her thing the night before?
Post a Comment