Wednesday, November 19, 2008

double double

Ok, this first tag is from Rachelle. You post the fourth picture in your fourth folder. This is what I got:


Picture from Brandon and Chris's birthdays. They're so funny. Check out their sweet party hats!


Second tag:

I am Linds, Lindzer, Hopper, Babe
I know that everything happens for a reason
I want to run the Boston Marathon someday
I have to get through finals!!
I wish I was bilingual. All I remember from my two years of Spanish in high school is: Como estas, muy bien, Como te llamas? Me llamo Lindsay.
I miss warm weather already
I fear the death of some one that I love
I feel not very good today. These dang colds keep getting me!
I hear The biggest loser on in the background
I smell my oatmeal I just made
I crave Cafe Rio veggie salad with no rice, and black beans EVERYDAY lately.
I search... my textbooks??
I wonder what the future holds
I regret going to bed so late last night
I love Brandino. (Does that count as a Spanish word?)
I care about my husband, family, and friends…so much!
I always punch the air when I’m walking
I am not as emotional as I use to be (can anyone agree with this?)
I believe I can fly, I believe I can touch the sky
I dance all the time when Brandon’s not watching. He catches me sometimes. I wish I could be Sabra.
I sing my lungs out in the car. No worries, I once wanted to be the best singer in the world. I have finally accepted I’m pretty tone deaf.
I don’t like scary movies/stories/words/feelings/anything
I fight when I feel like I’m right
I write in my journal…not very often.
I lose my socks in the dryer
I win I do win. Hm... I guess I don't need to add anything to that one.
I never do my hair.
I listen to Ange’s awesome CD she made in Jr. High. I can’t believe it still works
I can walk on my toes
I need to study now. Bye.

13 comments:

Tiffinee said...

Hey....I loose my socks in the dryer too!! Nothing has changed!! Remember the sock cupboard??? Still there....still full!

Katie Lane said...

Yes, you are not as emotional anymore, I will vouch for you on that!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

haha I think that tag is so funny. What CD of mine do you listen to? I made so many in jr high and I don't have any left...now I know why haha. Can I have it back? Just kidding. I might have a Michelle Branch one in my closet that I need to move to my car. I also wish I was bilingual. You punch the air when you walk? Like turbo punches? haha

Gabe, Melissa, and Jace said...

I'm glad i'm not the only one out there that hatest scary stuff!! We watched the others over Halloween and i couldn't sleep for nights:)Andrea and i agreed the other day that you have the potential to be a great dancer. You should pursue that. Remember the fuetes in the church gym? Good times!! Hope you're doing good.

Cher said...

ha ha, you punch the air. that cracked me up. nice tag!

Cher said...

It is so fun to read those things about you! I can relate to the not being as emotional one when I am not pregnant. Troy hates that he cries more than I do.

Anonymous said...

hahhaa.. i love the "i punch the air" and the "i dance when no ones watching except brandon catches me." They give me such good mental pics!

tiff and chris johnson said...

Oh linds!! I love you so much! You are such a funny lady and I'm so glad you still consider one of your nick names to be hopper :-) This post made me giggle a lot more than once. I just think the world of you and am so glad you are my friend! xoxo

Bianca said...

this reminds me of that story you told me about punching at girls camp :)

DeVries Family said...

haha... linds... you and ange even have similar BACKGROUNDS!

Anonymous said...

I have to agree about the scary stuff. If I watch a scary movie, not even horror I wont watch horror movies, I have nightmares for days after and I am always looking over my shoulder for days until everything is scaring me. One of the worst things that scares me is when someone comes up behind me when I'm vacuuming it scares me half to death and after anything scary, be it a movie story or what have you, I am so freaked for days. Plus I totally remember the air punching!

Heather Lee said...

I'm curious as to how you always punch the air when you walk...like rocky? haha I had the funniest mental image of seeing you walking down the street alone punching at the air. I too, NEVER do my hair. I'd rather spend my time punching at the air...you'll have to explain this.

Mark and Mel said...

I don't like scary movies either! Hey, if you never do your hair, how does it always looks so cute?! :)

CANCUN?! Well, Happy THanksgiving to you then! :) Have a good time! No, we are just staying here, but we'll see ya in a few weeks for Christmas!