Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Taggy Timey

I have 2 other tags to do from the past few months-- but I don’t want to bore you all, so I’ll just start with this one!
1. Post the rules on your blog2. Answer the six "8" items3. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment

8 Favorite TV Shows:
1. LOST
2. Prison Break
3. So you think you can dance
4. Friends
5. Simpsons
6. Bachelor/Bachelorette
7. Dancing with the Stars
8. The biggest loser

Things I Did Today:
1. Went to the gym
2. Did homework
3. Went to Nordstrom
4. Went to school
5. Went to Café Rio with Bran
6. Went to Young Womens
7. Watched the CMA awards
8. Hanging out with my mom while I did homework, and she did a puzzle! Fun fun

8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. Cancun- only a week away!
2. The semester ending (4 weeks!)
3. Thanksgiving Dinner
4. Christmas! (No Ange…NOT too early!)
5. Seeing the new movie with Reese Witherspoon and Vince Vaughn (I don’t remember what it’s called, but it looks funny)
6. The weekend
7. Having my Organic Chemistry class DONE WITH in a few weeks!
8. Bran and I having kids…eventually

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Macaroni Grill
2. Bajio
3. Tepanyaki
4. Café Rio
5. Zupas
6. Pizza Factory
7. That thai and sushi place we ate at in St George??
8. Happy Sumo

8 Things On My Wish List:
1. Bran and I to grow old together
2. Happy, healthy family
3. Brandon to always like his job
4. Money!! Not TOO much, but always enough :)
5. No more sociopaths out there
6. My body will always stay healthy to run and be active
7. Stay close with all of our good friends, and family members
8. To be a good mom
9. To learn how to sew
10. I really want a snowboarding pass this year! Oops...too many wishes!

8 people I Tag:
1. Brittany Thornton
2. Sam Christensen
3. Courtney
4. Danielle
5. Bianca
6. Candice
7. Nikkie
8. Megan

6 comments:

Tiffinee said...

You forgot to put on you "looking forward to list", spending a week with my kiddies while we go to a fun filled week in paradise!! :)
Oh, and the photographer's name is Amy! I went to high school with her. Call me if you want her #.

Heather Lee said...

oh Lindsey, you HAVE to go to Paradise. I bet you'd like it. I usually get a half california turkey sandwich and a cup of soup...and it comes with a delectable cookie...and sometimes I get a brownie. So good. They have like soup and salads and stuff like that...kind of like a bakery. I would totally join you for your first experience =)

Heather Lee said...

Oh excuse me...LindsAy...blunder of all blunders.

jenbwaite said...

What's your calling in Young Women? How fun! And those are some good wishes. I also want to learn how to sew. hahaha, yeah I forgot I never answered you. Victor is my boyfriend. :)

Andrea Ingersoll said...

Ohhhh you did your tag! Yippee doo da. Hahaha I think you are so funny. I really do. I could agree with your list 100 percent. I want to change my list to your list - the cancun part since we aren't going there :( and I would change brans name to austin. Oh and I missed the CMA awards, and I am not too happy about it. AND. .... I have to agree with Heather - Paradise is thet bomb. I ususlyl got half Walnut Chicken Salad Sandwhich with the Tomato Basil Soup. The Molasses bread is to die for and so is the cookie that comes with it. You are pretty.

Andrea Ingersoll said...

Sandwich I mean. I can spell. And USUALLY. Don't make fun.