Sunday, January 4, 2009

Wecome 2009!

2008 was a GREAT YEAR. I'm a little sad to see it go, but I'm of course excited for the New Year of 2009! I still have to post all of my Christmas pictures, but I still have to get them from Ange and Courtney, who are always the picture-takers at family events. But until then, I have our New Years Pictures. We started out with a dinner to Macaroni Grill...so yummy.

Alissa, Adam, Gabe, and Melissa

Ange, Austin, Bran, and me
Then we headed over to Adam and Alissa's to hang out. Alissa bought awesome 2009 apparrel. We had fun wearing them for alllll of our pictures. Here's the boys.

And the ladies. Note: Ange is blowing with all of her might
Happy New Years babe!

Here's Bran and Adam dancing

For some reason, us girls really wanted a picture of us jumping in the air. We probably took 100 trying to get the right one. We were all sweating, and tired from jumping off the couch a million times! It was fuunnny though.
We almost got a good one, but Ange and Alissa collided ankles (you can see the pain in their faces), although Melissa and I just look plain awesome in this one.

We finally got it!

Woo-hoo!


Happy New Year! Here's to 2009!

17 comments:

Bianca said...

oh, hi!
have you been calling me lately? i don't know. my phone is broken. let's pretend like you have been. ok great- see you soon then? hope today was a great day and the last semester start of classes ever for you.
love you, bye
b

also, your posts are great- way to skip christmas and get current! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Andrea Ingersoll said...

good pics hahahah they make me laugh so hard. i wonder if anyone else thinks they are funny?

Baldersons said...

Looks like you had so much fun...you are so cute and I love your hair like that! x

Stacey Sargent said...

the jumping pictures are hilarious!! I love them! Live the 2009 glasses too. Your night looked like a blast!

Michelle said...

You guys really know how to party for the new years! Congrats on some more interviews that's awesome! See you soon cutie!

tiff and chris johnson said...

I totally think it's funny-looks just like something I would enjoy :-) Happy 2009 lades-love you all!

Tasty Tidbits said...

I love those 2009 glasses! They rock. I am so jealous about your cancun trip!!! Holy crap that would have been so fun. Someday I will go there.

Tyler - Danielle - Emree said...

We definitely missed you at Britt's party. Ty and I are doing great. We won;t hear about medical school until march which is pretty stinky, but we are learning patience. Thanks! I am feeling pretty big these days, but it is all good! :) Hope you feel better.

bkjones said...

What a way to bring in the new year! I love that you posted all your attempting to jump pics..isnt that always the case to get an action shot! I agree that we need to hang out more than just at weddings this year!

cherilyn said...

i just wanna say that for some reason waiting for a star to fall is cracking me up. such an oldie i haven't heard in forever. hello 80's. right? or was it 90's?
anyway, nice post too. :) happy new year.

Anonymous said...

Macaroni Grill? I miss that place like crazy. Their steak, their sourdough bread, their Cheesecake.........Yum! Looks fun!

Mark and Mel said...

Hey Linz! I'm waiting to hear that you are moving here! :) We had a ball with you last week. We miss you playing golf! You are still in trouble for the $25 though. Somehow it'll get back to you...hehe. Keep me posted!

The Perkinsons said...

Looks like you guys are quite the partiers! ha ha. So fun! Hope you are doing well! We miss you and are wondering when you are coming to visit??????? huh?
:) Talk to you soon!

Ash said...

Hey lindsay lou, I have a question / favor to ask you.... give me a call 717-8528

Britt said...

Hey beautiful! Sorry its taken me a year to respond to your post....thats so funny about your dream! Nope no news here! what about you guys?? Hope you are doing great babe!!LOVES!

Heather Lee said...

a little behind on blogging (again) are we? You are so sweet Linds. Of course you think your own baby is sweet, but it's so nice to hear it from you! Steve plays basketball with Brandon every once and a while, so if they play together again, we should totally go and watch, and chit chat, and sometimes cheer.

Mark and Mel said...

Hey, have you heard anything?!