Sunday, March 1, 2009

long time, no see

Wow, I took a long break from blogging didn't I? I don't really even have an excuse...just being lazy I guess. Harmony took our Maughan family pictures about a month ago, and they turned out so cute. Good job Harms! Here are a some of our favorites if you would like to look at a million pictures of our family...if not, I should have our Christmas pictures posted in no time.


top halves...
and the bottom



One of the only ones with Gage smiling like that--so cute!

Cutest picture ever



Grandparents with their grandkids
Bran and me trying to be serious...I couldn't be worse at that

The Maughan ladies

Just love that girl
Look at those eyes!


I love Bran and Gage in this one

Chow!

27 comments:

Jen said...

Yay! Those are some really cute pictures. You are gorgeous! Thank you for your comment on my blog. I will be seeing you soon, probably!

amy said...

cute! i love that last one, you're gorgeous! i also love your scarf--way cute.

Jobi Niu said...

HEY!! Those pictures look GREAT! How ADORABLE is your family?? You and Brandon are so cute together!!

BAchelor tonight baby... Who do you think he'll choose? I'm hopin Melissa.

Brandon and Lindsay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

haha did andrea post that snazzy comment?...
I love these pics! That last one of you and Brand belongs in a magazine! I love it! P.S. Tell Brittany she looks great!!

Adam & Alissa said...

What a cute family! I love your pics. Your eyes look amazing in the close-up with all the girls!

Gabe, Melissa, and Jace said...

Wow! Those pictures are so cute. You and Bran look great in all of them. What a cute family you guys have. P.s. I'm glad you're back in the blogging world!!

Tiffinee said...

Wow! I have no idea who Harmony is....but she totally rocks!! I guess it makes it easier with a family that GORGEOUS!! I love that last one of you and Brand. How freakin' cute are you? And I LOVE YOU BOTH!! Can you send me that picture? I really want it. Seriously.....I'm not kidding.

Stinsonian said...

Those are darling!! She did a great job! (This is Jenny)

Woods said...

How freakin' cute! Harms did so good. You guys are all so dang good looking. I love every single one of them. You look gorgeous!

Woods said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tyler - Danielle - Emree said...

WoW! Those pictures are totally awesome! I love every single one... you will definitely have to drop by sometime when you are close and see our little one. She is pretty dang cute (if I do say some myself).

bkjones said...

What cute pics! Hello..could you get any more beautiful! Not fair. So, long time, no see. I hope things are going good for you guys.

Tasty Tidbits said...

Really gorgeous photos. Your photographer did a fabulous job!

Flake Family said...

You are so dang gorgeous!! I love those pictures! The Maughans are such a cute family!

Bianca said...

welcome back pretty lady!
love you-these are great pics. won't it be weird when we are having family pictures done?

Andrea Ingersoll said...

Ummm Mrs..... why did you delete my comment. Rude. Plain rude. I wish I remember what I said.

All I can remember is that I said...

SNAZZY!

They are snazzy.

I love the Maughan family and their hot tub.

Don't ever delete my comment again (even if I accidentally post it under your name)

Just kidding

You are popular with 16... now 17 comments.

I love you.

- Your BFF

Britt said...

It's kind of nice to take a break from the blogging world for a while. Those pictures turned out so nice! And you look amazing (shocker!) In some of the pictures you look more like you belong to Maughan side of the family! Love the pictures and love that little photographer of yours...isn't she great :)

The Wrights said...

Hey Linds! I love those pic's of you guys! Love the bangs on you by the way-wish I could pull em off! It's weird how long we haven't talked-we'll be up there next week so......answer your freakin phone so maybe we can see eachother!
P.S. I'm pregnant!!
Dani

The Wrights said...

ha ha! k weird, the comment above says the wrights, but it's the birchalls!! Don't know why, just so you don't think the wrights are prego!! It's me!!!!

Kasey said...

Gorgeous pics you guys!! I love them! We miss you and hope to see you soon! We are coming up on March 19th for my sisters utah wedding reception. Let us know if you want to meet up! Talk to ya later!

Katie Lane said...

So cute Lindsay. I heard your great news about PA school!! congrats!!! I am so excited for you, you are such a smarty pants!!!!

the Horton Hurricane said...

all these pics are so cute of all of you guys, we love you and miss you.

Stacey Sargent said...

these pictures are so cute! I am so glad you finally posted again...I was missing your posts! You look amazing...love the hair!

Michelle said...

Love Love LOVE!! You guys are all so cute! The ones of you and Bran are just too cute :)

Anonymous said...

PA school huh? That is so awesome. Lynn interviewed in Las Vagas and he got into a medical school there and they told him not to worry that they've only lost about 5% of their students to gambling...WHAT?? Not very reassuring.

Stacey Sargent said...

I know!! Thank you thank you for the purchase. I am sending out your headband tomorrow. You're going to love it!