A little while ago we took our Spring Break trip to Pensacola, Florida/New Orleans. We went with our vaca partners Greg and Bianca-we sure had a fun time! We flew into New Orleans, and drove to Pensacola that night for a few days, and then drove pack to New Orleans and spent the last 2 days there. (I'll post those pics later)
Here's the view from our hotel in Pensacola- beautimus huh??
Our first morning there, we headed right down to the beach...
Here's Bianca and I going to test out the water--you should have seen how fast that test was. It was sooo cold! I seriously didn't get in at all. It was FREEZING!
Greg and Brandon become these other two boys when we go on trips
Here they are testing out the water...I think this was the only time they got in too?? They got cooled to the bone!
One night we went and played Mini Golf. Of course the boys won...by so much that it was mostly a competition between them, and Bianca and I played for fun.
After mini golf, we went to the beach for a night walk. Here's Bianca and I running to make the whistling sound that sugar sand makes when you step in it just right...for some reason we couldn't get enough of it!
We were just getting ready for New Orleans
Here's Bianca's awesome photography skills
And again...
Chow!
.jpg)






8 comments:
yaaaaaaaaay! you are back to posting! see you again in may! (just kidding) you guys are the best vacation partners:)
loves
oh yeah, remember when the boys decided we weren't good enough to compete with in mini golf and just fought the whole time. we are all great sports:)
Oh I'm so jealous! It looks like you had an amazing trip! You're such a skinny butt!! You look beautiful!
SUCH a pretty place! What a fun lil vacation. I need one right about now. :] I saw on Andrea's blog that you graduated?? GOOD FREAKING JOB! I'm so proud of you. Way cute pics.
You guys go on such fun trips!! It looks beautiful
you get to go on so many cool trips too! (i was just reading that andrea's going to the caribbean soon.) you are lucky! super beautiful pictures.
Wowswer a post. Just sitting here right now watching dancing with the stars and bloggin - life couldn't get much better.
Your trip looks so fun, and I especially love the gangsta one of you and biancs.
Your trips look so much fun. I'm really jealous.
Nice post friend
Please visit my blog
Lokanesia.com
CityMap
Jakarta Directory
alamatSehat.com
AlamatPenting.com
Post a Comment