I was shown this clip probably 2 months ago, and I can't stop watching it! Everytime I see it, I still laugh my head off...
The Dreaming Dog - Watch more funny videos here
Aida at 2 Months
7 years ago
I was shown this clip probably 2 months ago, and I can't stop watching it! Everytime I see it, I still laugh my head off...
The Dreaming Dog - Watch more funny videos here
Posted by
Brandon and Lindsay
at
11:22 AM
5 comments:
you are obsessed hahahaha
it is really funny
i think the jumping jack army guys are funnier, though. that gets me EVERY time.
Seen it. Makes me laugh everytime as well!!
Did I show this to you? I love this video!
P.S. How bout a life update?
i hadn't seen it before. it is super funny!
I laughed out loud! I have to show the boys......that's funny!!
Post a Comment