Thursday, June 4, 2009

Update

Okay, finally an update! Here's a real QUICK glance of our last month. We've had a lot of birthdays...First, Erika's birthday- she turned 19. Crazy!

Dadio's 51st Birthday
And my 24th birthday! Don't you love how they're all in the exact same place?? My parents always throw the best birthday parties!

Maughans took me to Brick Oven for my birthday- like the best place EVER! For some reason, I can't get this picture any bigger--but you get the idea: lots of fun people, and lots of good food.

I finally officially graduated from BYU! It felt so good to finally walk--yes, I was very excited, and Ange caught it perfectly on camera =)
Here's my cute, supportive hubby and me

Maughan side
Egan side-- just love our families.
Chel graduated from UVU in Community Health...and with 2 kids!

You're awesome Chel!
We went to the Keane concert, and Matt Kearney opened for him. He was SOO good.
Oh yeah, just having a good time
So, I didn't even know Keane that well when I went to watch them perform, and I have to say that it was the BEST concert I have ever been to. If you don't know them, GET TO KNOW THEM! It was the only concert I've been to that I didn't sit down once!
Here we are with Greg and Bianca. They introduced us! (p.s. Bianca should be a hair model...)
CAMPING TIME! Our family went up the canyon for hotdogs, foiled dinners, and yummy yummy peach cobbler
Ange and me in our planned matching outfits with Clay Boy
Check out this SWEET picture Ange took!

And last but not least: Ange and Austin's birthdays! They're SOO happy about their individualized desserts. It's always fun celebrating their birthdays together. It's definitely been a fun month. Now we're just getting all packed up, and will be on our way to Vegas in a few weeks! Yikes!

14 comments:

Andrea Ingersoll said...

wow that post was like 3 months into one! GOOD TIMES!!! I can't believe you move to vegas in a few weeks....AHHHH! NOOOOOOOOOOO

Cher said...

so, i've never heard of Keane. i'll have to check them out. you are so pretty, love the pics. and question: why is one chocolate cupcake missing in the last pic? did austin already eat one?

the Horton Hurricane said...

we miss you guys so much congrats on all the new stuff in your life! we love you you.

Katie Lane said...

I can't believe you guys are moving. That's crazy. We'll have to come visit you! We're always dropping into Vegas for something fun, usually an In-N-Out on the way to Cali.

bkjones said...

Looks like you have been busy. Hapy late b-day and graduation that is awesome! I can't believe you guys are really leaving us! We need to have one last WHO-RAW before you leave.

Bianca said...

oh good, you posted! you will have to give postS more frequently in vegas while we will be missing you... well maybe brandon can take over the blog since you will be a busy bee. i'm so glad you love keane- and thanks for the nice hair comment, geez. i want your curly q's/bang face in all reality, ok?? see you in about 1 hour. LOVEYOU

Jen said...

Wow that looks like a really fun and busy month! Congratulations on graduating! Oh, and that last picture makes me really hungry. :)

Tiffinee said...

Ha! I love the picture of you jumping up at your graduation. You are the cutest!! I can't believe you are leaving us and going all the way to VEGAS!!! Just when we were lovin' have our Lindsay back...... :(
We are so excited for you though!!!

Mark and Mel said...

Love all the pics, especially the graduation pic where you are jumping for joy! I'm so excited for you and P.A. school but I'm sad because we won't see you in August when we come out to Utah! You and Bran should come take a little weekend trip to Phoenix when you get here. :)

Dani said...

Happy late B-day!! AND happy graduation, I'm jealous! ha ha! I'm excited to see you soon-good luck in vegas!

Gabe, Melissa, and Jace said...

Good job on a new post! I got looking and saw that you posted a week ago! How did I miss it? I'm so proud of you for graduating, what a great accomplishment! That's a whole lot of birthdays to celebrate. Looks like a blast. See ya Saturday!

Mark and Mel said...

Wo, congrats on the third marathon! I just visited Ange's blog! :) You're awesome!

Michelle said...

Well. When you move away you're gonna have to update your blog MUCH more often!!!! I'm gonna miss you guys!!!

Sarah Turpin said...

What a busy month! No we aren't in vegas anymore. We are in cold snowy Nebraska! Mark is going to an accelerated nursing program here. it's just a year long. Are you guys in vegas yet. The winters there are great!