Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Last of the Birthday Shout-outs

I know we have so many birthdays in the Spring- but I can't leave anyone out! We don't have another birthday until May so this is the last birthday post for a while. Today is my Dad's 50th Birthday! All those who know my dad know how sweet, funny and amazing he is! There's no one like him out there. He's the greatest dad in the world! He always has and still makes me want to be the best I can be. I couldn't ask for a better Dad. Happy 50th Brithday Dad!

I also can't forget my cute niece Ashley Marie. She's turning 3 this Friday. She's such a funny little girl and so full of life. She melts my heart!

Happy Birthday You Two!!!! Love you guys






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

TAGGED YOU!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

Oh..that's a sweet birthday post! I'll tell dad to look...hahah

Mark and Mel said...

Aw, I love the pic of Ash and your dad together. How cute!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.