Sunday, April 6, 2008

It's Vegas Baby

Okay, it's time to update my blog and let you all know what we've been up to. A few weeks ago we went to Las Vegas to watch BYU play in the mountain west conference tournament. Two of Bran's best friends play for the team so we thought we'd make a road trip out of it! They came in 2nd so they did a good job! It was such a nice break in the middle of the semester.


This is Bran and me with his Uncle David at one of the games. We stayed with him while we were there. I don't know another guy more into sports than Uncle David. He was throwing his hat, yelling and the top of his lungs, and telling the ref he looks like he had his sister do his hair. It was quite entertaining.

Here are the two super stars we went to watch: Sam Burgess and Ben Murdock. They both played great and had awesome seasons!

We had so much fun hanging out with Greg and Bianca. Here we were about to go hit the tables... Bran and Greg get a little crazy when they go by themselves so Bianca and I-- the supporting wives we are--cheered them on.


Isn't this crazy? This is just on one street corner on the strip... I was scared all weekend to walk across the street because I bet 80% of the population is drunk morning, afternoon, and night, and all probably driving around sin city.


Have you guys road the New York New York roller coaster? We did it for the first time while we were there- it was so fun--besides the fact that my head was getting slammed against my seat over and over again! I couldn't stop laughing though....I don't know if it was the roller coaster or hearing Brandon and Greg scream 10x louder than Bianca and I were.

1 comment:

Jobi Niu said...

That looks like SOOO much fun! Vegas is crazy huh? You and Brandon are just so cute together! Di you have fun on that ride? Last time we went all the rides were closed cause it was TOO WINDY! Oh wow! Whatever.