I was tagged by Heather- thanks Head! I’ll say who I’m tagging at the beginning: Bianca, Courtney, and Brittany! Here are 5 “interesting” things about me:
1) I stutter really bad when I get nervous or excited
2) When I was little, I was the meanest child on earth. Ask anyone who knew me back then and they’ll testify. I remember we had a rope tied to a tree that we would swing on and I knew my sister Michelle was coming out to play on it any second. I snuck outside, climbed the tree and loosened the knot and then went and hid behind a bush. Michelle comes running out all cheerful and excited and takes and giant leap to swing on the rope only to fall flat on her back. My plan was successful. I also tried to tie my mom’s shoes together when she was holding my little sister, broke my other little sister’s arm, and wouldn’t let anyone be friends with anyone else. I was everyone’s only friend
3) Also when I was little I was obsessed with snails. (Sick, I know!) I had like 50 pet snails I found in the sand box outside and I would try and sneak them everywhere we went. I remember I got grounded once because I put a snail in one of my mom’s kitchen bowls with sand in it and snuck it to my Grandma’s house. I dropped it in the car and my mom wasn’t so happy! I was a weird child.
4) I love musicals! King and I, Newsies, Singing in the Rain, West Side Story, Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, Oliver, and South Pacific are some of the best. I don’t watch them anymore because Brandon absolutely hates them and my sisters won’t watch them with me because I overdosed them on musicals growing up.
5) I hate driving! I know it’s probably because I suck at driving (Heather once told me, “You’re the driver that all parents dread”) but besides that- I’ve had traumatic experiences. I slid on black ice on the freeway and slammed into the car in front of me, (and the officer gave me a ticket for following too close! I tried to fight it at court but that’s a whole other story); before I got my license I stalled on a hill in a busy intersection and got in an accident; I, along with Bran’s family witnessed a terrible accident in Mesquite a few years ago; and just a couple of months ago I was stuck in the white-out on the Micron road trying to get to the freeway. It’s the worst!
Aida at 2 Months
7 years ago
.jpg)






8 comments:
hahahaha good 5 facts...you were the weirdest child ever! I'm glad you finally changed....the snails thing is so funny. I totally forgot about that. You would also collect Rollie Pollies at the Sandy house. I will watch South Pacific with you anytime--I've had a long enough break, I think?
hahaha i dont remember saying that... but.... i know you'd fight it so I'm not denying it:) Although I don't think you're the worst driver!!!
hahaha...i loved that post. it was so funny! the snail thing is hilarious. haha, you weren't the meanest kid ever...you were just a little stinker. :) hey, i love musicals! I haven't seen south pacific in years! we should have a musical marathon someday! It was good to see you again!
Lindsay,
I'm Steve's wife Bobbi. I love your blog. I came here, looked around and told Steve, that we should really go on a double date. We are so alike. I was looking at your music selection on the side, Classic love songs! I love them all! I bet we would get along great! Let's double sometime.
Bobbilynn
ps Steve just read this comment and said that I sound like I want to date you and not him... haha sorry. I promise, I am very much in love with my husband.
yo yo. haha you have a way better memory thann me!!! I totally forgot about my foreply songs but haha everyone that reads that is gonna think i had picked songs out for foreplay with guys! haha
Linds! So happy someone can relate to the bad driving record..too bad your record probably looks pretty clean! thanks so much for your cute comment! It's so fun to see your blog and be up-to-date on your life. You both look so happy and I am so happy for you! Love you guys!
I love it, but I find it hard to believe that YOU were the meanest kid on earth. The one about the snails cracks me up because I did the same thing--what's wrong with us?!?! I would pull them off the wood fence in our backyard and put them in shoeboxes in my closet, and my mom would find them weeks later. GROSS!
Just thought I'd let ya know... we're going private. if you wanna be able to read send me a comment with ur email:) I can't remember it off top of my head!
Post a Comment