Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The past month.....

Okay, this post is going to be GINORMOUS! We have had such a busy month especially finising up this semester, but here are a few things we have been up to:

First, it was my Dad's 50th Birthday on April Fools Day. Us kids made him a scrapbook of 50 reasons why we're glad he's our dad. He loved it and it was so fun reading it with him. We had a birthday party for him that night and so many people came...it was such a fun night!




This is my Dad and his two brothers, Clay and Drew, and their Dad.
It was also Ashley's 3rd Birthday. She was so cute opening her presents. Every one she opened she kept saying, "I'm so excited for this!"


All growing up my mom made us a pony cake. Michelle made Ashley the same one....isn't it so cute??? Ash loved it!
April 10 was my birthday! We have SO many spring birthdays it's not even funny!

This is at Maughan's house. Look at Cambree in this picture! Everyone is singing Happy Birthday and she is so determined to blow out those candles...it was so funny.




My family also did a birthday party for me. It's so fun living close to both of our families... they take good care of us.
On my actual birthday, Bran and I had a night out in Salt Lake. We went to California Pizza Kitchen for dinner. I love CPK! If you have never tried the barbecue chicken salad, I highly reccommend it!


That night we stayed in Anniversary Inn in Salt Lake. We stayed in the Romeo and Juliet room- it was amazing! Right when you walk in, you see this huge bath Brandon is posing by. Then you see this big stair case (in the picture below)




This stair case led up to the bed. I thought it was so cool to have stairs in the bedroom. I told Bran I wanted stairs up to our bed in our future house. He was like, "okay"...then after running up and down them a billion times to go to the bathroom, brush teeth, shower--everything, we decided we'd save energy if we just have a bedroom like normal people.


And finally...the BEST thing that has happened this month is that Brandon graduated! He graduated in Finance from BYU. I'm so proud of him! Pretty much ever since he got home from his mission, he has worked full time and has gone to school full time- and he has done so well!

This is Bran with Ben Murdock. All that's missing is Sam...these 3 have had all of their classes together the past 2 years. We couldn't find Sam to get a picture of all 3 of them...oh well!
This picture is kind of blurry, but this is Brandon right after he got his diploma, shook the dean's hand and is walking back to his seat. Afterwards we took a ton of pics....Me hugging my man
The cute Granny's- they're so cute! It's so funny because they're like good little friends... ha ha I love watching them together. The phrase "opposites attract" definitely apply to them...anyone who knows them know what I mean!
The Maughan fam

This is random but I thought it was funny! Do you think Court's excited to finally be married?? This is how she looks everytime I see her =)

Proud parents
Proud parents-in-law
Our cute friends Greg and Bianca. They delayed their trip so they could watch Bran walk- they're such good friends. Sure love you guys!
This white thing is called a Stole of Gratitude. You're suppose to give it to some one after you're graduated and Bran gave it to me...so sweet!
Check out this cake Pauline ordered...
The night before my sisters and I made Bran a candybar poster and decked out our apartment.
I would post the end result, but some of it would have to be sensored because of adult content.


After graduation, we went back to Maughan's, had a barbecue, and Bran opened presents.

Bran and a couple of his cute nieces! They love their uncle Brandon!

12 comments:

Brandon and Lindsay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrea Ingersoll said...

Sorry I deleted my comment above because I was accidentally still signed in on your account. I was really confused. Anyway....HERE'S THE GINORMOUS POST I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!!! Bran's graduation pictures are soooo cute, especially the one with him and his grandmas! haha I love it! I'm so sad we missed it. Sorry :( Austin and I for sure need to go to the Anniversary Inn for our birthdays, or for our anniversary. It looks so awesome!!!!

Stacey Sargent said...

What an awesome month! Happy late birthday! I need your address!

Mark and Mel said...

I'm so excited for Brandon that he's graduated! That is so great...tell him congrats for me! That Anniversary Inn looks awesome!!! Glad you had a fun month!

Stacey Sargent said...

yeah. my email is raenika6@hotmail.com!

Michelle said...

What a freakin awesome post! You got a lot of ground covered! I love the graduation pics and you got some cute ones of Ash too! Your room looked awesome!! Ours at the same place was pretty crappy. Love ya!

Woods said...

Looks like a crazy month. Congrats to Bandon, and happy birthday to you! You look beautiful in all the pictures.

Andrea Ingersoll said...

ps...just letting you know i changed my address to austinandandrea.blogspot

Bianca said...

hey sister, i've been looking for a new post for ages....you have an exciting life, so let's hear about it. can't wait for a weekend date finally, or 24/nastybaby. love you!

cherilyn said...

wow, that was a long post, but a great one. Congrats to Brandon for graduating! Brent's just starting again, so we're in for another long ride. :)

Andrea Ingersoll said...

You better do my tag since you haven't posted in AGES

Stacey said...

Congratulations Brandon! That is such a great accomplishment. It's a great accomplishment for you too Lindsay. Now you can spend time with him again! We went to school with Ben Murdock! I didn't know Brandon was friends with him. Small world!