Thursday, December 4, 2008

I'm grateful

This year, we had our Thanksgiving early with the Maughans, because we went to Cancun over the real Thanksgiving day. (Pictures are soon to come!) We were so sad to miss Thanksgiving with my side of the family- it's something we look forward to every year. Those Egan parties get pretty wild! I love love love Thanksgiving. Besides the amazing food, it's always good to reflect and count our many blessings. I'm grateful for so many things in my life that I could NEVER name everything. But just to name a few....

~I'm so grateful for Brandon. I love my husband! I couldn't have asked for a more supportive, understanding, and funny person to spend forever with. ~

~I'm so grateful for family. On both sides of our families, some hard things are going on. It's made me realize how important family really is. When times are rough, it's family that's ALWAYS there. I'm so thankful to know that. I love my family. (both sides!) ~

~I'm grateful for the gospel~

~I'm grateful for good friends. Everyone needs good friends, and I have to say that we have GREAT friends!~

~I'm grateful Brandon and I can both get our education.~

~I'm grateful for this country that we live in.~

There's SO many more things, but I'll stop there =)



Here's Pauline and her two grandkids at our Thanksgiving dinner

Trav, Court, Jessica, and Grandma Jewkes
Jessica, Grandma J, and Mike


Britt and Gagers
Grandma Maughan, Stefanie, me, Bran, and Chris

The clean-up crew
Pauline wanted some pictures of the girls together. Here we are holding some of our yummy food
And again
and again.


To end it off: our cute grandma's. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

8 comments:

cherilyn said...

you are so teeny and cute. and cancun sounds awesome right now!

Woods said...

How fun! You girls are all so dang cute!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

That looks soooo yummy. Those Maughans are GOOD cooks. Post some Cancun pics already sista

you look cute :)

amy said...

thanks linds! you and brandon will have to meet aaron. CANCUN??? FUN! i can't wait to see pictures from that.

Gabe, Melissa, and Jace said...

Looks like a fun Thanksgiving dinner! Your guyses family is so cute. Hope you are doing good, and good luck with finals.

Anonymous said...

That food looks soooo good it makes me want Thanksgiving again. I think it's kind of dumb that we are friends though blogs.........I am coming to Utah for the Holidays we need to get together and do lunch, seriously, I am not just saying that. We should go with Kelly M. Let me know what you think.

the Horton Hurricane said...

what cute pictures. All you girls are so beautiful. xoxo

Mark and Mel said...

Aw, happy belated Thanksgiving! Sorry you didn't get to be with your family, but it looks like you had a great time with the Maughan's! I love Thanksgiving too! Hope Cancun was fun! I'm sorry I didn't ask you about it last time we talked!