Friday, December 19, 2008

Who ever knew??

On Tuesday, it was Bran and my 8 year Anniversary since we became an official couple. 8 years! Crazy huh? I'm sure back then, no one ever thought we would end up married! Bran brought home gorgeous white roses...which are my favoritest flowers, and I felt terrible-because I FORGOT! I was studying all day, and never looked at the date- and well...I just forgot. I told Bran he has a freebie in the future =)

It's been an amazing 8 years babe- LOVE YOU!!

13 comments:

Heather Lee said...

How cute of him to remember! Congratulations on 8 years! and with surprises like that, I'm sure there will be 80x8 more.

jayni & ben said...

How sweet. I just love husbands. It is so cute when they remember things like that. Pretty roses!!

Woods said...

Wow, eight years! That's crazy. I always new you two would be together forever.

Tiffinee said...

You guys are the cutest couple I know!!! I love you so much and I am so glad you are together!!!

Andrea Ingersoll said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrea Ingersoll said...

12-16 How could I forget that date? You guys were obsessed with it hahahah

Katie Lane said...

How sweet! Congrats you guys, you make a wonderful couple!

cherilyn said...

wow, 8 years? that's almost as long as brent and i have known each other, that's a long time!!! that's great he remembered.
to answer your question, brent is doing his master's, his mba, at westminster. he won't be done until spring of 2010, so he's right in the middle of it. kinda sitnky. :)

Gabe, Melissa, and Jace said...

That's so cool you've been together for eight years. You guys are such a cute couple, and are absolutely perfect for eachother. What a good husband you have!!

Tasty Tidbits said...

Eight years!! Wow! That is so great. You guys are awesome. :)

Jen said...

Oh my gosh, 8 years is so long! Congratulations! oh, and that is definitely impressive that brandon remembered and got you flowers. what a guy.

Michelle said...

Wow - 8 years flies by! You guys are an amazing couple and I love you so much!!

Michelle said...

Oh and I changed my blog address to mytwolitteladies@blogspot.com :)