Sunday, June 1, 2008

Memorial Weekend

We had a weekend get away and went to St. George. The weather wasn't the best the first couple of days, but towards the end it was perfect. We stayed in my grandparent's condo and hung out with them while we were down there- thanks Grandma and Grandpa for the fun weekend! We took these two pictures with the self-timer. I kid you not...we could not get a good picture for the life of us!

My husband is so funny. While we were in St. George, he got a new pair of snowboarding goggles that he was so excited about. This is how our conversation went:
Bran: "Babe, they're polarized and everything--I need these."
Me: "You already have a pair."
Bran: "They're all cracked...n...stuff."
Me: "Are you sure? I haven't noticed anything..."
Bran: "Well I think they are...."
So to make a long story short he ended up buying them. On our drive home, he asked me to get them out of the back seat so he could look at them. I gave them to him and the next thing I know he's wearing them for the ride back to home sweet home. Gotta love him.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm so jealous that you got to go away for the weekend! It looks like you had fun! I love the dialogue cuz I can totally hear the whole thing! Love you guys!

Harmony said...

that is hilarious! you guys are so freakin perfect for eachother. i am glad you found my blog it will be cool to keep in touch and maybe some friendly banter every know and then ha ha

Andrea Ingersoll said...

Haha that conversation is so funny. "I think they're cracked..." BOYS!!! I love that picture of you guys in the hot tub. Austin & I should use the self timer more so we can get better pictures. GooD iDea!

Jobi Niu said...

That was so funny! Um... your body?? PERFECT! Look at your toned arms.. wow! JEALOUS! It was good to see you at the pool the other day! I'm sure they'll be many more times we see each other this summer! ha ha

The DeVries said...

LOVE YOUR SUIT!

amy said...

thanks for your comment! you guys are cute. tell brandon i'm a fan of the goggles in the car.