We had a special night with Court! We went through the Provo temple with her last week. She gets married on Friday! K, I have lived in Utah my whole life and I have only been to the Provo Temple once and it was at night. It has the most beautiful grounds ever! Everywhere you look there's the best views for pictures. I bet the couples who get married in that temple have the most amazing pictures! 
The Fam...minus Chris and the kids
The happy couple themselves
Check out this view!!
Aida at 2 Months
7 years ago
.jpg)






8 comments:
How fun. I can't believe it is almost time for her wedding. I swear they just got engaged. By the way that is where I got married and my pictures are AMAZING. Blue sky, green grass, the mountains in the background & the waterfalls. Sooooo pretty I loved it:)
Everyone looks soooo happy in those pictures. Weddings are so fun and I love how everyone is just so excited. My favorite picture is all of us when I got engaged cause everyone is so happy! I love it! All the girls (especially you ;)) look gorgeous and the men handsome. Can't wait for her to get married this weekend. I'm so excited for them!
How exciting! They are so cute! What cute pics too. The Provo Temple is really pretty.. My Mom and Dad and Ben and Jayni were married there. Kinda random, but the grounds are BEAUTIFUL!
Lindsay!!! How are you girl? I'm so happy I found your cute blog! It sounds like you're doing great!!!
I'm so watching Girls Just want to Have fun and DVRing it!! It's the end. The competition just started and he just jumped off the balcony... and now she's holding onto his leg and he's dragging her hahahaha
Hey Lindsay! I just wanted to tell you how great it was to see you the other day. I wanted to talk to you more but I had to work:) I hope all is going well with you. I love looking at your blog from time to time. Anyways hope to see you around again soon.
hey, i am always looking at your blog...what the heck!! i just like talking to you better, but i'll send you some comments since your posts are so cute. have so much fun on your trip, see you RIGHT when you get back. we'll finish 24 finally and hit up the rec center for some laps. talk to you soon- love you!
Miss Linds, I LOVE, LOVE your blog and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE you. It is such a treat to have you back, even just for a short while. My closet looks awesome...you rock. I loved all the pics of Court's special day. You all looked AMAZING!! What wonderful families you have!! Well, this won't make any sense to anyone else, but "I'll catch you on the flip side linds"!! Love ya!
Post a Comment