I’m finally getting to the Marriage Tag from the blogging queen…Mrs. Ingersoll herself. I’ll say who I’m tagging now: Melissa Gardner, Jobi Niu, Ashley Burrup, and Dyami Sorensen. 

How long have you been married? Over 3 ½ years! It will be 4 years on September 23. And as many of you are probably wondering, no kids…yet. =)
How old is your spouse? 25 on Sunday!
Who eats more? That’s a hard one! I am hungry more often during the day, but Bran eats more during a meal than I do. He could eat one meal a day and be just fine… I would drop dead just attempting that.
Who said I love you first? Brandon did. It was 7 years ago this summer… isn’t that crazy? We went to the Timp. Temple one night and he told me. I followed like a month after that. Young love!
Who is taller? Bran is. I am 5’4 and he is almost 6 ft.
Who sings better? Ha ha we both sing all the time but we’re equally bad. I love to hear Brandon sing though. He changes keys every 5 words and belts it out like he’s putting on a concert! (I guess he gets it from Dawg Pound days??? I wonder how many of you know what I’m talking about??)
Who is smarter? I think in school we’re equally smart but just in different subjects. Brandon has way more street smarts than me! I can’t even count how many times I’ve been embarrassed from stupid comments and questions I ask that I should know. Just laugh it off!
Who controls the T.V. remote? We compromise. I’ll watch sports and Bran will watch some of my shows. The only difference is… I have to bribe him with a massage to have control of the remote.
Whose temper is worse? I get mad more often than Brandon does, but when he gets mad, a temper definitely shows. It just never happens!!
Who does the laundry? 100% me…Every time Brandon tries, he asks me EXACTLY what he needs to do. What buttons to push, how much detergent to put in, how to start it...I appreciate his thought!
Who does the dishes? I usually do. Brandon helps occasionally. He always says the yard work and the car are his jobs. HOA does our yard work, so Bran’s job is the car and I’ll stick to the house chores.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you’re looking at it, I sleep on the right. I have to be next to the wall and far from the door….and far from the window if it’s possible.
Who cooks dinner? When we eat dinner here, I cook. I’m just starting to take the plunge after 3 ½ years! We definitely eat out more than we’d like to though.
Who is more stubborn? We are both sooo stubborn! Our walls have to be busted down before we give in. Brandon usually says he’s sorry first though.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Brandon usually is. Let’s just say I’m better than I use to be!
Whose parents do you see the most? It’s pretty equal! We love hanging out with our families and we’re so lucky to be with them so much.
Who has more friends? Definitely Brandon. He makes friends with everyone he comes into contact with. He’s the friendliest person ever!
Who has more siblings? I do. I have 3 sisters and 1 brother and he has 2 sisters and 1 brother. Pretty close, but Maughans were just short a girl!
Who wears the pants in the family? Oh I don’t know. I hate this question! We both do.
Who wears the pants in the family? Oh I don’t know. I hate this question! We both do.
.jpg)






8 comments:
Jon and I are EXACTLY the same as for who eats more. Jon can eat a lot in one meal but can have one meal a day. I would be on the floor.
Hey you! I actually already did this tag. :) Check it out on Feb. 8! hehe. Anyway, I loved reading yours! It's funny to read about other people's relationships! Brandon cracks me up. Anyway, how are you? How is life? You taking summer classes? Hope you are doing well! Love ya!
I can't believe you've been married for that long already. Your right behind us. I loved reading that tag. Oh, and your blog is dang cute!
Oh I know what you are talking about with the Dawg Pound days! I think that the boys have reminised about that a few times. We all need to do a camp out or something soon!
Thanks for FINALLY doing to tag. You guys are perfect for each other. You make me laugh so hard. But.....Bran should help with the house work cause it's totally not fair he only has to do the cars. There is like not even any work with the cars. Maybe you should point that out. And I agree...you both totally share the pants. That's good. I own Austin. I love it that way!!!!
Hey were the heck did you get your cute swimsuit? I love it!
look at you in your cute bathingsuits! I got a peak at one on Andrea's blog and I also am in love with your white one, take me with you next year because I just dropped a small down payment on my suit this year...seriously why are they so spendy? I also think you're amazing for running TWO marathons...I've heard of people doing one, but only the crazies do it again =) Also, when I was reading your marriage tag I laughed at the "who sings better" question because I have a vivid memory of Brandon knowing every single lyric to every single song...he should go on that one show, 'don't forget the lyrics'
Such a cute post,its so funny how relationships are so different yet so the same when you talk about the little details. I'm reading it saying to myself that is so us!! you are adorable and check out your arms in the St.George picture!!! WOW!
Post a Comment