Sunday, June 15, 2008

How chocolate decribes my personality....




What Your Taste in Chocolate Says About You



You are sophisticated, modern, and high class.

Your taste is refined, but you are not picky.

You are often the first to try something new.



You are full of life and vigor.

You have an amazing amount energy, and you keep very active.

Some people feel like you can't focus on them. You do tend to be restless



You love being around people. Friendships are important to you.

You feel lost when you're by yourself... so you tend to avoid being alone.



This is funny! It's pretty accurate too. The only things I think don't describe me well are: I don't think I act all that sophisticated even though I probably should more often and I also like to be alone sometimes! I think it's fun to have some time all to yourself just hangin out watching TV or running or scrapbooking or something. Does that mean I'm boring or do some of you like that too???

2 comments:

Andrea Ingersoll said...

It's funny how those things can totally be accurate (for the most part. You're anything but boring. I love that your posting a lot!

Michelle said...

YEah - I think that's pretty accurate of you! That's so funny! I love the temple post, too! You guys are so adorable!