Thursday, June 12, 2008

Which Princess am I??

Ha ha I wanted to do this because my sisters both did it. It looks like I am Jasmine! I seriously loved Jasmine when I was little. My mom like had to take Aladdin away from me because I would always try and dress just like Jasmine. That same thing happened with Saturday's Warrior. Do any of you remember that movie? I wanted to be and dress like all of the bad kids so my mom took it away from me!


You Are Jasmine!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Independent and adventurous. You don't want much; just to break out of the guilded cage society has put you in and experience life to the fullest. Following orders isn't really one of your strong points, and you would rather live a life of poverty than being forced into something that you hate.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

3 comments:

Sam Burgess said...

Linds! You are a perfect Jasmine! Yes I finally entered the blogging world and it seriously takes up so much of my time. I am really slow at figuring out how to do everything so you gotta help me out! Lets get together this weekend and play:)

Anonymous said...

So I tagged you! (sort of!) hehe. DO IT OR I'm coming after you!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

So far I have seen that me and you are Jasmine. Michelle is Pocohantas (sp?) and Bianca is Ariel. I like this princess one.