Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Get to know Brandon a little bit better....

Okay, I know this is a little repetitious considering I just did the "hubby tag", but it was Brandon's 25th Birthday yesterday and I need to give him a shout out! Because he turned 25, here's 25 things about him!




1. Brandon is the most happy person in the world! If any of you know him, he's never sad or mad. It's so easy to be happy and see the positive when you're with him.



  1. He's always willing to help anybody and everybody. The last person he thinks about is himself.


  2. He's a germ freak! He sells beds at My comfort, and after every customer he shakes hands with, he runs to the bathroom after to wash his hands.


  3. He's sensitive- this is something I love about him. He's such a great listener and is so understanding and supportive! He gives awesome advice!


  4. He'll pretty much do anything to get a massage. I can bribe him to do almost anything I want if I tell him I'll massage him.


  5. He hates shirts with big collars and hates for them to be stretched out. Whenever he sees me hanging his shirts up, he watches me so carefully to make sure I don't stretch them out.


  6. He loves baby lambs.


  7. He served his mission in Munich Germany/Austria


  8. He can't roll his tongue (neither can I!)


  9. He has one pinky toe that points up. It doesn't touch the ground-- I don't think it's ever made contact with the ground! It hurts him in certain shoes because it pokes up- it's pretty funny.


  10. He's an awesome friend. He really has more friends than anyone else I know. He makes everyone feel loved and important!


  11. He proposed to me a month after he got home from his mission.


  12. He talks in his sleep.


  13. He is such a competetive person. I have to admit- I'm pretty competetive too. It's a rare occasion if we play a game and we don't get in a fight. If you've played games with us, you've probably seen this side of us!


  14. He is OBESESSED with golfing- never seen anything like it


  15. He hates cats of all sorts and sizes. He thinks they play hard to get.


  16. He has the best sense of humor. He always has everyone laughing. For those of you who have heard the farting story from high school know what I'm talking about!


  17. He doesn't let me drive because he fears for his life


  18. He is a huge Jazz Fan! I can't even begin to tell you about all of the Jazz apparrel he's "invested" in this year.

  19. He's so good with kids. His Nieces and nephew love him.


  20. He wishes he was a cowboy


  21. One time in high school when we were dating, I didn't have enough money to go to Sadie's WITH ANOTHER GUY, and all of my friends were going. He went and bought tickets for me so I could go.


  22. He thinks of a nickname to call everyone


  23. He loves the brand penguin
  24. He claims he could grow a beard as early as ninth grade, I'm not so sure about that!


  25. I know this sounds really sappy and biased- but he's the best person I know!



LOVE YOU BABE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

4 comments:

Heather Lee said...

Lindsay you are such a sweet wife to make a post like that! It's fun to read since I remember the two of you in high school and think it's so cute you two got married. (I think Brandon did a great job of marrying above=)...)How funny he bought a dance ticket for you to take another guy out hahaha. That shows a lot though, not the dumb jealous type, probably just wanted to see you at the dance to check your dance moves. Also, I think baby sheep are generally called lambs?

Andrea Ingersoll said...

His pinki toe is the weirdest thing in the world. hahahah I don't remember him buying tickets to Sadie's for you to go with another guy? What boyfriend would do that? None of my boyfriends... Happy birthday to him! Hope he had a good one. I have his birthday present still...it's not penguin sorry :(

Jobi Niu said...

How cute is that?! I was laughing at some of the stuff.. ha ha HAPPY BIRTHDAY Brandon! How funny is that, that we completely agree on everything on the bachelor?? he he Enoch and I love it!

Michelle said...

Baby lambs, huh?! How manly!!